- Big news: we just kicked off our summer sale, and everything on the site is 40% off with code SUMMER40. Get your favorite pieces before they're gone!
- Corporette poses an interesting question that probably elicits very different answers from different people: what's worth splurging on -- and what isn't? For us, it's quality clothing, champagne, good cheese, and the occasional seaside getaway.
- If you're expecting (congrats!), but would rather not buy a whole maternity wardrobe, this capsule maternity wardrobe is a great solution.
- Looking for a great purse that's made in America, built to last, stylish, and philanthropic to boot? These might fit the bill.
- A short history of the Breton shirt. Fascinating.
- Wardrobe Oxygen has a handy guide on which necklaces to pair with which necklines. One of our favorite combos? The Jackie dress with a bright statement necklace.
- Chelsea's life is the stuff of daydreams. To wit: this week she waited out a thunderstorm in the French countryside by making beautiful arrangements of fresh-cut flowers. Sigh. So lovely.
- A guide to Washington, DC's most unique bridal designers.
- These roasted stone fruit shortcakes would be perfect for dessert after an al fresco summer meal. Bon appetit!