Thursday, June 26, 2014
7 Reasons To Love Wrap Dresses
Oh wrap dresses, how much do we love thee? Let us count the ways! Seven ways, to be exact, and here they are:
1. They'll never go out of style. Wrap dresses have been a chic closet staple since the day they were invented, and they'll never go out of style. Trends come and go. Wrap dresses remain constant.
2. They're flattering on every body type (really). The shape of a wrap dress maximizes curves, highlights the waist, skims over imperfections, and brings out the va-va-voom in everyone who wears it. There are few styles of clothing that are truly as universally flattering as a wrap dress.
3. They're appropriate for every age. Whether you're 25, 45 or 75, a wrap dress is going to look fabulous on you.
4. They're versatile. A printed wrap dress can take you from work to happy hour to brunch to parent-teacher conferences to weddings to an Italian vacation. They work equally well with flat sandals as they do with pumps or tights and boots. Not sure what to wear? Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, chances are a wrap dress is the perfect choice.
5. They're sexy without being too revealing. Sophia Loren once said, "A woman's dress should be like a barbed wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view." A wrap dress is the perfect example: it doesn't show that much skin (and we've designed ours to make sure of that), but the way it shows off a woman's shape is undeniably alluring.
6. They're comfortable. Made of soft, flowy fabrics, and designed with just enough structure to stay in place without constant adjustments, wearing a well-made wrap dress should feel as easy and breezy as slipping into your favorite pair of PJs (while looking infinitely more put together, of course!).
7. They're fun to accessorize. Spice things up with a statement necklace. Keep things simple with a stack of gold bangles. Channel Jackie O in pearl stud earrings and oversized shades. Show off your legs in a pair of strappy sandals. Throw on a pair of ballet flats and a cross-body bag to run errands. Rock your over-the-knee leather boots and a puffy vest. There are a million ways to style a wrap dress, and they all look amazing.
Get our Carson Stretch Ponte Wrap Dress here.