Every Thursday, we’ll share news and musings of the week. Here's our list:
- The Signature of All Things and Eat, Pray, Love author Elizabeth Gilbert tours a beautiful 18th Century Philadelphia Estate and talks about her new book.
- The New York Times presents a roundtable debate on whether stiletto heels are office-appropriate or not. An interesting discussion of style, gender and business politics.
- Harper's Bazaar covers the best blouses of the season.
- 10 simple holiday decorating tips from some of our favorite bloggers.
- This Is Glamorous sums it up perfectly, as season after season, a touch of leopard print never fails to inject style and glamour into your wardrobe or home.
- Smart commentary from a fellow Made In USA designer who encourages consumers to think more seriously about how clothing is made and how much work it takes to produce a garment.
- A beautiful essay from Melissa Bellinelli about her life-long dream of decorating a dining room.